- 更多例句： 下一页
- Love can turn the cottage into a golden palace .
- The golden age is before us .
- Altogether we caught ten golden monkeys .
- A golden afterglow throbbed in the west .
- The golden age of whale fishery is over .
- presaging or likely to bring good luck; "a favorable time to ask for a raise"; "lucky stars"; "a prosperous moment to make a decision"
同义词：favorable, favourable, lucky, prosperous
- suggestive of gold; "a golden voice"
- having the deep slightly brownish color of gold; "long aureate (or golden) hair"; "a gold carpet"
同义词：aureate, gilded, gilt, gold
- supremely favored; "golden lads and girls all must / like chimney sweepers come to dust"
- marked by peace and prosperity; "a golden era"; "the halcyon days of the clipper trade"
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
Golden means made of, or relating to gold.