(pl. geese )
1.鹅；雌鹅 (opp. gander); 鹅肉。
2.(pl. gooses) (成衣铺的)弯把熨斗。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He is not such a goose as they make him ..
- You're all goose lumps, dear .
- It's about time his goose was cooked .
- The goose flapped heavily away .
- A goose waddles aimlessly .
- web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
同义词：fathead, goof, goofball, bozo, jackass, cuckoo, twat, zany
- give a spurt of fuel to; "goose the car"
- prod into action
- pinch in the buttocks; "he goosed the unsuspecting girl"