- 更多例句： 下一页
- The resulting solution is known as the gradient .
- There is no pressure gradient through the thickness of the film .
- 4 gradient arrays marked a, b, c and d were set up .
- The mountain rises to the height of 1, 600 feet by an easy gradient .
- The residence gradient for lung cancer was strongest among nonsmokers .
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal; "a five-degree gradient"
- a graded change in the magnitude of some physical quantity or dimension