- Paper and board . characteristics of greaseproof paper
- Line a 26cm cake tin with greaseproof paper both bottom and the sides
- Scald the green plums , then chop into tile shape . coat greaseproof paper with sesame oil and put it flat on a soup plate
- A greaseproof paper with high wet strength . it is produced by passing a paper web through a sulfuric acid bath that fuses its fibers into a homogeneous mass
- paper that is impermeable to oil or grease; used in cooking
Greaseproof paper is paper that is impermeable to oil or grease and is normally used in cooking or food packaging. Normally greaseproof paper is produced by refining the paper stock and thus create a sheet with very low porosity.