- 更多例句： 下一页
- The grout is installed after final adjustment and installation of the roadway wearing surface .
- Brick masonry walls built with a technique known as reinforced grouted brick masonry performed excellently .
- But these were uncased auger-drilled poured pilings, with the grout in direct contact with the native materials .
- Simulating experiment for grouting seepage in rockmass
- The main shaft grouting technology in pengzhuang coal mine
- a thin mortar that can be poured and used to fill cracks in masonry or brickwork
- bind with grout; "grout the bathtub"
Grout is a construction material used to embed rebars in masonry walls, connect sections of pre-cast concrete, fill voids, and seal joints (like those between tiles). Grout is generally composed of a mixture of water, cement, sand, often color tint, and sometimes fine gravel (if it is being used to fill the cores of cement blocks).