- 更多例句： 下一页
- Then it is often called survivor growth .
- The urban growth created many problems .
- Ethylene is a growth hormone in plants .
- Does that limit the growth of prostitution ?
- The doctor arrested the growth of the disease ..
- the gradual beginning or coming forth; "figurines presage the emergence of sculpture in Greece"
- vegetation that has grown; "a growth of trees"; "the only growth was some salt grass"
- something grown or growing; "a growth of hair"
- (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"
同义词：growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis
- a progression from simpler to more complex forms; "the growth of culture"
- a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important; "the increase in unemployment"; "the growth of population"
- (pathology) an abnormal proliferation of tissue (as in a tumor)
Growth refers to an increase in some quantity over time.