- 更多例句： 下一页
- The ship came within range of the guns .
- He cocked his gun and laid it beside him .
- Old tom used to give the gun a character .
- Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun .
- I pulled the trigger and the gun went off .
- the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies; "two runners started before the gun"; "a twenty gun salute"
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
同义词：accelerator, accelerator pedal, gas pedal, gas, throttle
- large but transportable armament
同义词：artillery, heavy weapon, ordnance
- a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver; forces grease into parts of a machine
- a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- a professional killer who uses a gun
同义词：gunman, gunslinger, hired gun, gun for hire, triggerman, hit man, hitman, torpedo, shooter
- a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- shoot with a gun
A gun is a weapon designed to discharge a projectile. The projectile may be solid, liquid, gas or energy and may be free, as with bullets and artillery shells, or captive as with Taser probes and whaling harpoons.