- 更多例句： 下一页
- Guy fawkes and his colleagues were executed for treason
- Abbot , i think , gave me credit for being a sort of infantine guy fawkes
- On 5 november british children burn effigies of guy fawkes
- British ) an effigy of guy fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on guy fawkes day
- It is called guy fawkes night or bonfire night and is held on november 5
Guy Fawkes (13?April 1570?? 31?January 1606), also known as Guido Fawkes, the name he adopted while fighting for the Spanish in the Low Countries, was a member of a group of provincial English Catholics who planned the failed Gunpowder Plot of 1605.