- The temple lies in east of hancheng city , symmetrically planed
- Study of kaolinite deposit within coal bed no . 11 in hancheng mining area , shaanxi
- A summary of a forum about the exavation of zhou tombs af liangdai village in hancheng , shaanxi province
- He led me to his home , which was in the most cragged poverty - stricken village in hancheng
- Control factors of coal and gas outburst and regional prediction in hancheng mining area , shaanxi
Hancheng () is a city in Shaanxi Province, People's Republic of China, about 125 miles northeast of Xi'an, at the point where the south-flowing Yellow River enters the Guanzhong Plain. It is a renowned historic city, containing numerous historic mansions and streets as well as over 140 protected historical sites that range from the Tang to the Qing dynasties.