- 更多例句： 下一页
- He ignited the wood with a band of hay .
- The cows were feeding on hay in the barn .
- The men were mowing hay in the south acre .
- There was a little hay left and a little corn .
- Hay had been cut and cow sheds had been cleaned .
- grass mowed and cured for use as fodder
- convert (plant material) into hay
Hay is grass, legumes or other herbaceous plants that have been cut, dried, and stored for use as animal fodder, particularly for grazing livestock such as cattle, horses, goats, and sheep. Hay is also fed to pets such as rabbits and guinea pigs.