- 更多例句： 下一页
- Look , no. 5 jumps and is heading it .
- A freighter slipped by, heading seaward .
- Elizabeth nodded, her head high .
- His head whirled. he dared not lie down .
- His eyes were swollen and his head asleep .
- oral stimulation of the genitals; "they say he gives good head"
- a single domestic animal; "200 head of cattle"
- a membrane that is stretched taut over a drum
- a projection out from one end; "the head of the nail", "a pinhead is the head of a pin"
- (nautical) a toilet on board a boat or ship
- the striking part of a tool; "the head of the hammer"
- (usually plural) the obverse side of a coin that usually bears the representation of a person''s head; "call heads or tails!"
- (computer science) a tiny electromagnetic coil and metal pole used to write and read magnetic patterns on a disk
- that part of a skeletal muscle that is away from the bone that it moves
- the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains; "he stuck his head out the window"
- the rounded end of a bone that fits into a rounded cavity in another bone to form a joint; "the head of the humerus"
- that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
同义词：mind, brain, psyche, nous
- (grammar) the word in a grammatical constituent that plays the same grammatical role as the whole constituent
- a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about; "the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
- the subject matter at issue; "the question of disease merits serious discussion"; "under the head of minor Roman poets"
- a V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer; "the point of the arrow was due north"
- forward movement; "the ship made little headway against the gale"
- a difficult juncture; "a pretty pass"; "matters came to a head yesterday"
- the front of a military formation or procession; "the head of the column advanced boldly"; "they were at the head of the attack"
- the source of water from which a stream arises; "they tracked him back toward the head of the stream"
- the part in the front or nearest the viewer; "he was in the forefront"; "he was at the head of the column"
- the top of something; "the head of the stairs"; "the head of the page"; "the head of the list"
- the foam or froth that accumulates at the top when you pour an effervescent liquid into a container; "the beer had a large head of foam"
- a rounded compact mass; "the head of a comet"
- a natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea)
同义词：promontory, headland, foreland
- a user of (usually soft) drugs; "the office was full of secret heads"
- a person who is in charge; "the head of the whole operation"
同义词：chief, top dog
- an individual person; "tickets are $5 per head"
- the educator who has executive authority for a school; "she sent unruly pupils to see the principal"
同义词：principal, school principal, head teacher
- the pressure exerted by a fluid; "a head of steam"
- a dense cluster of flowers or foliage; "a head of cauliflower"; "a head of lettuce"
- the length or height based on the size of a human or animal head; "he is two heads taller than his little sister"; "his horse won by a head"
- the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates)
- remove the head of; "head the fish"
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同义词：steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, guide, channelize, channelise
- to go or travel towards; "where is she heading"; "We were headed for the mountains"
- travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
- be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
- form a head or come or grow to a head; "The wheat headed early this year"
- be in the front of or on top of; "The list was headed by the name of the president"
- be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel; "This student heads the class"
- take its rise; "These rivers head from a mountain range in the Himalayas"