- 更多例句： 下一页
- I'm wondering if that's such a healthy thing .
- He 's a very sturdy child and very healthy ..
- Healthy young men shouldn't read .
- A sea voyage is a healthy way to travel .
- He looked healthy and good-tempered .
- having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease; "a rosy healthy baby"; "staying fit and healthy"
- large in amount or extent or degree; "it cost a considerable amount"; "a goodly amount"; "received a hefty bonus"; "a respectable sum"; "a tidy sum of money"; "a sizable fortune"
同义词：goodly, goodish, hefty, respectable, sizable, sizeable, tidy
- exercising or showing good judgment; "healthy scepticism"; "a healthy fear of rattlesnakes"; "the healthy attitude of French laws"; "healthy relations between labor and management"; "an intelligent solution"; "a sound approach to the problem"; "sound advice"; "no sound explanation for his decision"
同义词：intelligent, levelheaded, level-headed, sound
- financially secure and functioning well; "a healthy economy"
- promoting health; healthful; "a healthy diet"; "clean healthy air"; "plenty of healthy sleep"; "healthy and normal outlets for youthful energy"; "the salubrious mountain air and water"- C.B.Davis; "carrots are good for you"
同义词：salubrious, good for you