- The heat treatment improves the tensile strength .
- Heat treatment may cause starch grains to be gelatinized .
- Moist heat treatment inactivates the antinutritional factors present .
- Heat treatment can be used to condition all types of combinations of organic wastewater sludge .
- Heat treatment is a method by which the heat treater can change the physical properties of metal .
Second album by rock and roll singer-songwriter Graham Parker. A close follow-up to the debut album, Howlin' Wind, Heat Treatment was well received by critics and contains signature Parker songs like the rollicking title track, "Pourin' It All Out", and "Fool's Gold".