- 更多例句： 下一页
- The fat in the fryer had heated all right .
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- Plastics will soften when exposed to heat .
- The central heating is on a time-switch .
- The heat has taken the paint off the doors .
- utility to warm a building; "the heating system wasn''t working"; "they have radiant heating"
同义词：heating system, heating plant, heating
- the trait of being intensely emotional
- the presence of heat
同义词：hotness, high temperature
- the sensation caused by heat energy
- a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
同义词：estrus, oestrus, rut
- make hot or hotter; "the sun heats the oceans"; "heat the water on the stove"
- gain heat or get hot; "The room heated up quickly"
同义词：hot up, heat up
- arouse or excite feelings and passions; "The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"; "The refugees'' fate stirred up compassion around the world"; "Wake old feelings of hatred"
同义词：inflame, stir up, wake, ignite, fire up
- provide with heat; "heat the house"
In physics and chemistry, heat is energy transferred from one body to another by thermal interactions.Reif, F.