(船)倾侧 (over)。 heel to port [starboard] 船向左[右]舷倾斜。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I am training my dog to come to heel .
- The newly-weds are head over heels in love .
- The heels of my shoes have ( been ) worn down .
- He turned on his heel and left the room .
- Achilles was vulnerable only in his heel .
- the bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
- (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- the lower end of a ship''s mast
- the back part of the human foot
- one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
同义词：cad, bounder, blackguard, dog, hound
In human anatomy, the heel is the prominence at the posterior end of the foot. It is based on the projection of one bone, the calcaneus or heel bone, behind the articulation of the bones of the lower leg.