- 更多例句： 下一页
- In his veins dances the blood of hero .
- Huck and tom are the heroes of the hour .
- They are all heroes grasping the nettle .
- Proud, indeed, was in the heart of the hero .
- He was some hero of a neighboring tribe .
- the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
- a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
同义词：bomber, grinder, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban sandwich, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub, submarine, submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep
- someone who fights for a cause
同义词：champion, fighter, paladin
- (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits; often the offspring of a mortal and a god
- a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength; "RAF pilots were the heroes of the Battle of Britain"
A hero (heroine for a female) (), in Greek mythology and folklore, was originally a demigod, their cult being one of the most distinctive features of ancient Greek religion.See Heroes, Henry George Liddell, Robert Scott, 'A Greek-English Lexicon', at Perseus and Plato, 'Cratylus' A demigod is the son or daughter from one immortal and one mortal parent, an example would be Heracles, son of the mortal queen Alcmene and the god Zeus.