- on the hill: 在山上
- the hill: 军令如山
- hill to hill: 山外山
- The broom grows down the arid sand hill .
- The soldiers encamped at the foot of the hill .
- You have to shift down to climb steep hills .
- He tented his men on the top of the hill .
- The hills seemed rolled in a sullen mist .
- structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones; "they built small mounds to hide behind"
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
同义词：mound, pitcher''s mound
- a local and well-defined elevation of the land; "they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia"
- form into a hill
A hill is a landform that extends above the surrounding terrain. Hills often have a distinct summit, although in areas with scarp/dip topography a hill may refer to a particular section of flat terrain without a massive summit (e.