- 更多例句： 下一页
- They were hired hands and lickspittles .
- The company 's hiring more men next week .
- Richard's too mean for me to hire a car .
- Could you pull some strings to get me hired ?
- I am not a hired agent for the former president .
- the act of hiring something or someone; "he signed up for a week''s car hire"
- a newly hired employee; "the new hires need special training"
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
同义词：lease, rent, charter, engage, take
- engage or hire for work; "They hired two new secretaries in the department"; "How many people has she employed?"
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
同义词：rent, charter, lease