- The clove hitch is an extremity restraint .
- He hitched up his trousers before sitting down .
- His three-year hitch is not yet completed .
- The conference came off without a hitch .
- The sailor put a hitch in the line .
- the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
同义词：hindrance, hinderance, preventive, preventative, encumbrance, incumbrance, interference
- a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- an unforeseen obstacle
同义词：hang-up, rub, snag
- the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
同义词：arrest, check, halt, stay, stop, stoppage
- a period of time spent in military service
同义词：enlistment, term of enlistment, tour of duty, duty tour, tour
- to hook or entangle; "One foot caught in the stirrup"
- connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched; "the yung filly bucked"
- walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
同义词：limp, gimp, hobble
- travel by getting free rides from motorists