- 更多例句： 下一页
- The water drained out of the hole in the pail .
- The small lower hole is that for the injector .
- The hole is drilled, the charge is set up .
- The mouse never ventured far from its hole .
- Mend the hole and paint some sealant on
- an opening deliberately made in or through something
- one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course; "he played 18 holes"
- informal terms for the mouth
同义词：trap, cakehole, maw, yap, gob
- an opening into or through something
- a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- an unoccupied space
- informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
同义词：fix, jam, mess, muddle, pickle, kettle of fish
- a fault; "he shot holes in my argument"
- make holes in
- hit the ball into the hole
A hole is an opening.