- 更多例句： 下一页
- Mrs. van hopper gave her fat laugh .
- This apparent contradiction is due to the dominance of some sows in defending the feed hopper .
- He grinds the meat in an electric grinder, pushing it into the hopper with a wooden plunger .
- Sound beans from storage flow into a feeding hopper that regulates their flow into the plant .
- Stop the machine, raise the hopper and with a spatula or putty knife remove as much paste from the hopper as possible .
- (baseball) a hit that travels along the ground
同义词：grounder, ground ball, groundball
- terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping
- funnel-shaped receptacle; contents pass by gravity into a receptacle below
- a machine used for picking hops
- someone who hops; "at hopscotch, the best hoppers are the children"