(pl. horses, 〔集合词〕horse)
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We stopped to let the horses to have a feed .
- The horse perked up its head when i shouted .
- Colonel brandon's horses were announced .
- Maria can hold the horses by herself .
- After a hard gallop , the horse was played out .
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
同义词：sawhorse, sawbuck, buck
- troops trained to fight on horseback; "500 horse led the attack"
同义词：cavalry, horse cavalry
- provide with a horse or horses