- 更多例句： 下一页
- I had to wait a full hour for the bus .
- Huck and tom are the heroes of the hour .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- You will need an injection every four hours .
- The hours drag along, tediously enough .
- distance measured by the time taken to cover it; "we live an hour from the airport"; "its just 10 minutes away"
- a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day; "the job will take more than an hour"
同义词：hr, 60 minutes
- clock time; "the hour is getting late"
同义词：time of day
- a special and memorable period; "it was their finest hour"