1.人的，人类的 (opp. divine, animal)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Cystinuria is another human disorder .
- Human nature is particularly prone to it .
- The accident was caused by human error .
- This was no moment for human glory .
- Human nature is a nuisance, isn't it ?
- any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
同义词：homo, man, human being
- having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings; "human beings"; "the human body"; "human kindness"; "human frailty"
- characteristic of humanity; "human nature"
- relating to a person; "the experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects"