- Nitric acid molecules are linked by hydrogen bonds .
- The linear glucan molecules of cellulose are bound together by hydrogen bonds .
- Liquids whose molecules are held together by hydrogen bonds are called associated liquids .
- The hydrogen bonding that takes place between water molecules accounts for some of the remarkable and vital properties of water .
- Hydrogen bonding between successive coils holds the helix together
- a chemical bond consisting of a hydrogen atom between two electronegative atoms (e.g., oxygen or nitrogen) with one side be a covalent bond and the other being an ionic bond