说明，例证，实例；图解，插画。 in illustration of 作为…的例证。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The illustrations consort admirably with the text .
- As an illustration we can produce a mixture .
- These illustrations fulfil the text .
- The trade signs were all grim illustrations of want .
- This illustration shows a section through the timber .
- a visual representation (a picture or diagram) that is used make some subject more pleasing or easier to understand
- an item of information that is typical of a class or group; "this patient provides a typical example of the syndrome"; "there is an example on page 10"
同义词：example, instance, representative
- showing by example
- artwork that helps make something clear or attractive
An illustration is a depiction (such as a drawing, painting, photograph, or other image) that is created to elucidate or dictate sensual information (such as a story, poem, or newspaper article).