洁净的，纯洁的；洁白的；〔常谑〕毫无瑕疵的，无缺点的；【生物学】纯色的，无斑点的。 an immaculate shirt 洁白的衬衫。 an immaculate text 完全正确的版本。 I- Conception 【宗教】(关于圣母玛利亚的)纯洁受胎说，圣灵怀胎说。adv.
-ly ,-ness n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The immaculate is easily sullied .
- His gym shoes were immaculate in spite of the rain .
- The immaculate stains easily .
- No matter how many guests were present , the great house was always immaculate .
- No matter how many guests were present, the great house was always immaculate .
- completely neat and clean; "the apartment was immaculate"; "in her immaculate white uniform"; "a spick-and-span kitchen"; "their spic red-visored caps"
同义词：speckless, spick-and-span, spic-and-span, spic, spick, spotless
- without fault or error; "faultless logic"; "speaks impeccable French"; "timing and technique were immaculate"; "an immaculate record"
- free from stain or blemish