- 更多例句： 下一页
- The imperial dye had softened with time .
- Imperial edicts could deal with very varied matters .
- The waters undermined the great wall round the imperial hunting park .
- In the imperial japanese fleet it was suicidal effrontery .
- The decision for war was made at an imperial conference on december 1 .
- befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress; "imperial palace"
- relating to or associated with an empire; "imperial colony"; "the imperial gallon was standardized legally throughout the British Empire"
- of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler; "golden age of imperial splendor"; "purple tyrant"; "regal attire"; "treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag''s head"
同义词：majestic, purple, regal, royal
- a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
- a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
Imperial is that which relates to an empire, emperor, or the concept of imperialism.