- 更多例句： 下一页
- I do n't much care for impulsive people like him .
- Her impulsive passion was a positive defect .
- He was neither impulsive nor demonstrative .
- Celia was not impulsive .
- Aunt tamara was docile, girlish, sensitive, impulsive .
- characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation; "a hotheaded decision"; "liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers"; "an impetuous display of spending and gambling"; "madcap escapades"; (`brainish'' is archaic)
同义词：hotheaded, impetuous, madcap, tearaway, brainish
- determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason; "a capricious refusal"; "authoritarian rulers are frequently capricious"; "the victim of whimsical persecutions"
- having the power of driving or impelling; "a driving personal ambition"; "the driving force was his innate enthusiasm"; "an impulsive force"
- without forethought; "letting him borrow her car was an impulsive act that she immediately regretted"
- proceeding from natural feeling or impulse without external stimulus; "an impulsive gesture of affection"