in a word中文什么意思
- 一句话，简言之，总之 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- None of your business. do n't put in a word .
- In a word , he is tired with everything .
- In a word , the induced e. m. f. lags behind the current .
- He'll catch you in a word trap .
- She was in a word a woman of strong impulse kept in admirable order .
- in a week in one week or less 什么意思
- in a whisper 什么意思
- in a whole skin 什么意思
- in a wild state 什么意思
- in a wink; for a moment; momentarily 什么意思
- in a word he tires of everything 什么意思
- in a word i am tired of everything 什么意思
- in a word indistinct 什么意思
- in a word to break with the past 什么意思
- in a word，i am tired of everything 什么意思