in broad daylight中文什么意思
- 在大白天, 公开地
- 更多例句： 下一页
- They even committed such crimes in broad daylight .
- They were great black creatures which ran boldly in broad daylight through the streets .
- The enemy hidden in our ranks are of course much more dangerous than those acting in broad daylight ..
- Don ' t start ! bad enough , taking a bath in broad daylight
- They robbed the jewelry store in broad daylight
In Broad Daylight is a true crime book detailing the killing of town bully Ken Rex McElroy in 1981 in Skidmore, Missouri, by award-winning writer Harry N. MacLean.