in the woods中文什么意思
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- A cottage gleamed in the wood .
- They were picnicking in the woods .
- The dog went rabbitting in the wood .
- All is concord in the woods .
In the Woods ( often spelt "in thewoodes") is a 2007 mystery novel by Tana French about a pair of Irish detectives and their investigation of the murder of a twelve-year-old girl. The novel won several awards such as the 2008 Edgar Award for Best First Novel By An American Author, the 2008 Barry Award for Best First Novel, the 2008 Macavity Award for Best First Mystery Novel, and the 2008 Anthony Award for Best First Novel.