- 更多例句： 下一页
- Our party landed in england without incident .
- The next few days passed without incident .
- The incident has led to more alarms .
- The incident stained his career .
- She simply discounted the whole incident .
- a single distinct event
- a public disturbance; "the police investigated an incident at the bus station"
- (sometimes followed by `to'') minor or casual or subordinate in significance or nature or occurring as a chance concomitant or consequence; "incidental expenses"; "the road will bring other incidental advantages"; "extra duties incidental to the job"; "labor problems incidental to a rapid expansion"; "confusion incidental to a quick change"
- falling or striking of light rays on something; "incident light"