3.使(某人)倾向于，使(某人)有意思(做某事)〔常用被动态〕。 incline a post against the wall 把柱子靠墙斜立着。 incline one's ear to sb. 侧耳倾听某人讲话。 incline one's head in greeting 低头致意。 His attitude did not incline me to help him. 他的态度使我不想帮+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The clouds appeared inclined to thunder .
- His attitude did not incline me to help him ...
- He was not one who was inclined to be querulous .
- I am inclined to believe he is innocent .
- The chief inclined his head in sign of acquiescence .
- an inclined surface connecting two levels
- an elevated geological formation; "he climbed the steep slope"; "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
- make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief; "Their language inclines us to believe them"
- feel favorably disposed or willing; "She inclines to the view that people should be allowed to expres their religious beliefs"
- be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
- lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow; "She inclined her head to the student"
- bend or turn (one''s ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well; "He inclined his ear to the wise old man"
- have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined; "She tends to be nervous before her lectures"; "These dresses run small"; "He inclined to corpulence"
同义词：tend, be given, lean, run