- 更多例句： 下一页
- The reflected signals come from the small inclusions .
- This alone would justify its inclusion amongst hawthorne's major works .
- Tannin inclusions in vacuoles have also been demonstrated by the electron microscope .
- At a few places, inclusions can be seen to be derived by dismemberment of partings .
- Vacuolate inclusions are present in the fat globules of the endosperm of young seeds .
- the act of including
- any small intracellular body found within another (characteristic of certain diseases); "an inclusion in the cytoplasm of the cell"
同义词：inclusion body, cellular inclusion
- the relation of comprising something; "he admired the inclusion of so many ideas in such a short work"
- the state of being included