[ in'klu:siv ]发音: 用"inclusive"造句
- inclusive of: 包括的,包含的
- inclusive or: "或; “或”逻辑运算; 按位或; ...
- inclusive-or: “或”
- Every single community is always a part of some larger and more inclusive one .
- She gave her father, and incidentally cowperwood, a gleaming, radiant, inclusive smile .
- Therefore, the all inclusive term endocytosis is now coming into common use for this process .
- Perhaps the most important questions are whether simpler and more inclusive conservation laws exist .
- He became intoxicated by the crowd and deviated from his script, making his remarks rather more inclusive than he had planned .
- including much or everything; and especially including stated limits; "an inclusive art form"; "an inclusive fee"; "his concept of history is modern and inclusive"; "from Monday to Friday inclusive"