- 更多例句： 下一页
- The "flashar" incorporates a platinum pellet .
- Hanover was incorporated into prussia in 1886 .
- The mill incorporated with others .
- Many other treatises incorporated the new rigor .
- The term wx/v can be incorporated in the initial phase .
- make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- unite or merge with something already in existence; "incorporate this document with those pertaining to the same case"
- form a corporation
- include or contain; have as a component; "A totally new idea is comprised in this paper"; "The record contains many old songs from the 1930''s"