增加，增大，增多；增强，增进 (opp. decrease)。 increase speed 增加速度。 increase one's pace 放快脚步。 increase one's efforts 更加努力。vi.
增加；繁殖；〔诗〕(月亮)渐渐变大，渐圆。 increase in number 数目增加。 increase in power 权力增大。 increase with years 逐年增加。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- This increase is a cooperative phenomenon .
- His embarrassment and nervousness increased .
- Prostitution is on the increase in the city .
- The porch was narrow; the rain increased .
- The accuracy of the parallel increased .
- the act of increasing something; "he gave me an increase in salary"
- the amount by which something increases; "they proposed an increase of 15 percent in the fare"
- a change resulting in an increase; "the increase is scheduled for next month"
- a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important; "the increase in unemployment"; "the growth of population"
- a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattle''s gain in weight over a period of weeks"
- make bigger or more; "The boss finally increased her salary"; "The university increased the number of students it admitted"
- become bigger or greater in amount; "The amount of work increased"