- 更多例句： 下一页
- The incubation period usually is 8 to 14 days .
- Tests on incubation are compared to fresh coatings .
- Incubation bottles with ground-glass stoppers are utilized .
- Many breaks had been repaired during the perfusion incubation time .
- The incubation time for incipient precipitation is often a minute or more .
- maintaining something at the most favorable temperature for its development
- sitting on eggs so as to hatch them by the warmth of the body
- (pathology) the phase in the development of an infection between the time a pathogen enters the body and the time the first symptoms appear