- 更多例句： 下一页
- She gave no indication of having heard us .
- The pressure indication is then obtained .
- She gave the delicate indication firmly .
- Some indication of the range is given in fig. 1. 13 .
- In fig. 2 there is no indication of timescale .
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; "he could not believe the meter reading"; "the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm"
同义词：reading, meter reading
- something (as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary; "there were indications that it was time to leave"
- something that serves to indicate or suggest; "an indication of foul play"; "indications of strain"; "symptoms are the prime indicants of disease"
- (medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure; "the presence of bacterial infection was an indication for the use of antibiotics"
- the act of indicating or pointing out by name