- 更多例句： 下一页
- A unilateral discharge may be due to local inflammation .
- The fact of the matter seems to be that inflammation and repair .
- The persistent inflammation leads to swelling of the terminal bronchi .
- The leukocytes pile up, creating and worsening the inflammation .
- The inflammation may subside spontaneously if infection does not develop .
- the act of setting something on fire
同义词：ignition, firing, lighting, kindling
- arousal to violent emotion
- the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up; "his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled"; "he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation"
同义词：excitement, excitation, fervor, fervour
- a response of body tissues to injury or irritation; characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
Inflammation (Latin, ["I ignite, set alight") is part of the complex biological response of vascular] tissues to harmful stimuli, such as [[pathogens, damaged cells, or irritants. The classical signs of acute inflammation are pain (dolor), heat (calor), redness (rubor), swelling (tumor), and loss of function (functio laesa).