[ ˌinhi'biʃən ]发音: 用"inhibition"造句
- inhibition of: inhibition抑制的抑制; i ...
- active inhibition: 主动抑制
- adherence inhibition: 粘连抑制
- Alcohol weakens a person 's inhibitions .
- Hemagglutination inhibition may be practical .
- She had no inhibitions about asking for more .
- Self-interest is no inhibition against accuracy .
- He cast aside all his inhibitions .
- the action of prohibiting or inhibiting or forbidding (or an instance thereof); "they were restrained by a prohibition in their charter"; "a medical inhibition of alcoholic beverages"; "he ignored his parents'' forbiddance"
- (psychology) the conscious exclusion of unacceptable thoughts or desires
- the quality of being inhibited
- (physiology) the process whereby nerves can retard or prevent the functioning of an organ or part; "the inhibition of the heart by the vagus nerve"