- Of the 150 passengers , few escaped injury .
- The others died as a result of their injuries .
- She has been dropped from the team because of injury .
- I must demand reparation for the injury .
- Body temperature is usually elevated after injury .
- wrongdoing that violates another''s rights and is unjustly inflicted
- an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
- an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
同义词：wound, combat injury
- any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
同义词：hurt, harm, trauma
Injury is damage to a biological organism which can be classified on various bases.