- 更多例句： 下一页
- The minimum input span available is 50c .
- The most popular input device is the terminal .
- The unused inputs are tied to ＋5v .
- They had at least one source or input node .
- Modern agriculture requires more tradable inputs .
- a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
- any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
同义词：stimulation, stimulus, stimulant
- a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
- signal going into an electronic system
- enter (data or a program) into a computer
Input is the term denoting either an entrance or changes which are inserted into a system and which activate or modify a process. It is an abstract concept, used in the modeling, system design and system exploitation.