- 更多例句： 下一页
- Nasa officials opened a broad inquiry .
- The police made house-to-house inquiries .
- Letitia replied to the off-hand inquiry .
- The inquiry elicited these facts .
- Metaphysical inquiry came out of physical fact .
- a systematic investigation of a matter of public interest
- a search for knowledge; "their pottery deserves more research than it has received"
- an instance of questioning; "there was a question about my training"; "we made inquiries of all those who were present"
同义词：question, enquiry, query, interrogation
An inquiry is any process that has the aim of augmenting knowledge, resolving doubt, or solving a problem. A theory of inquiry is an account of the various types of inquiry and a treatment of the ways that each type of inquiry achieves its aim.