- 保险利益, 可保权益, 保险标的物
- 可保利益保险利益 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- In order to recover under this insurance the assured must have an insurable interest in the subject-matter insured at the time of the loss .
- On the doctrine of insurable interest in marine insurance
- The function of insurable interest to prevent moral hazards
- Application of doctrine of insurable interest in marine insurance
- Chapter six deal with the expect regulations of insurable interest
- an interest in a person or thing that will support the issuance of an insurance policy; an interest in the survival of the insured or in the preservation of the thing that is insured
Insurable interest exists when an insured person derives a financial or other kind of benefit from the continuous existence of the insured object (or in the context of living persons, their continued survival). A person has an insurable interest in something when loss-of or damage-to that thing would cause the person to suffer a financial loss or other kind of loss.