- 更多例句： 下一页
- Blowing a fire intensifies the heat .
- Swine production is becoming more intensified and specialized .
- We must intensify our educational work among our own troops .
- Popular distrust in court was further intensified in 1895 .
- This victory intensified the determination of the suffragettes .
- become more intense; "The debate intensified"; "His dislike for raw fish only deepened in Japan"
- make more intense, stronger, or more marked; "The efforts were intensified", "Her rudeness intensified his dislike for her"; "Pot smokers claim it heightens their awareness"; "This event only deepened my convictions"
同义词：compound, heighten, deepen
- increase in extent or intensity; "The Allies escalated the bombing"
同义词：escalate, step up
- make the chemically affected part of (a negative) denser or more opaque in order produce a stronger contrast between light and dark