- My intentions are only not to be poor .
- This i certainly had no intention of entering .
- I 'm somewhat suspicious of his intentions .
- That presumably was not his original intention .
- I simply could n't figure out his intention .
- an act of intending; a volition that you intend to carry out; "my intention changed once I saw her"
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
同义词：purpose, intent, aim, design
- (usually plural) the goal with respect to a marriage proposal; "his intentions are entirely honorable"
Intention is an agent's specific purpose in performing an action or series of actions, the end or goal that is aimed at. Outcomes that are not anticipated and not foreseen are known as unintended consequences.