- 更多例句： 下一页
- Any interchange will be governed by the conservation of energy .
- There is much interchange of foods between different regions .
- Continued interchange of genes will counteract the effects of selection .
- For identical data difference interchange coefficients will be obtained .
- The discussion went over the ground already covered in the interchange of telegrams .
- mutual interaction; the activity of reciprocating or exchanging (especially information)
- reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money (especially the currencies of different countries); "he earns his living from the interchange of currency"
- the act of changing one thing for another thing; "Adam was promised immortality in exchange for his disobedience"; "there was an interchange of prisoners"
- a junction of highways on different levels that permits traffic to move from one to another without crossing traffic streams
- reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
同义词：tack, switch, alternate, flip, flip-flop
- cause to change places; "interchange this screw for one of a smaller size"
- give to, and receive from, one another; "Would you change places with me?"; "We have been exchanging letters for a year"
- put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items; "the con artist replaced the original with a fake Rembrandt"; "substitute regular milk with fat-free milk"; "synonyms can be interchanged without a changing the context''s meaning"
同义词：substitute, replace, exchange