- 更多例句： 下一页
- Her interest in music has begun to flag .
- Interest rates are running at record levels .
- This book is not as interesting as that one ...
- His first regard was for his own interest .
- It is a quiet but interesting place .
- a diversion that occupies one''s time and thoughts (usually pleasantly); "sailing is her favorite pastime"; "his main pastime is gambling"; "he counts reading among his interests"; "they criticized the boy for his limited pursuits"
- a reason for wanting something done; "for your sake"; "died for the sake of his country"; "in the interest of safety"; "in the common interest"
- the power of attracting or holding one''s attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.); "they said nothing of great interest"; "primary colors can add interest to a room"
- a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something; "an interest in music"
- (usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aims; "the iron interests stepped up production"
- (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something; "they have interests all over the world"; "a stake in the company''s future"
- a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed; "how much interest do you pay on your mortgage?"
Interest is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the owner as a form of compensation for the use of the assets. It is most commonly the price paid for the use of borrowed money, or money earned by deposited funds.